Resolution Advisors LLC has decades of experience providing timely and cost-effective solutions regarding non-performing and distressed assets. Contact us to discuss ways that our experience might assist you.
A. Lee Atherton
Distinguished management career covering over 45 years of high- level achievement in Banking, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Construction, Restructuring and Liquidation of Distressed Assets. Areas of expertise include:
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Startup, Turnaround and Distressed Asset Management
- Construction and Land Development
- Organizational Development and Restructuring
- Responsible for plan development/implementation and resolution of $500 million portfolio of distressed assets
- Reorganized a company turning multiple seven figure loss into seven-figure profit.
- Conducted market and feasibility study, space planning, regulatory approvals, initial business plans and strategies to open Seattle branch bank for an International Bank.
- Created, planned and managed specialized Alaska Department establishing Seafirst as an acknowledged expert in Alaskan affairs.
Dale B. Peschel
Accomplished Executive with over 32 years domestic and international banking experience with Citicorp. Decisive leader with proven success in Corporate and Individual Finance, Investment Advisory, and Consulting. Extensive line management skills including, motivating, coaching and mentoring at all staff levels. Results-orientated problem solver with ability to understand complex financial products and business situations.
Areas of expertise include:
- Risk Management and hedging strategies
- Real estate analysis and financial structuring
- In-depth credit analysis and approval
- Collateral analysis and lien perfection
- Legal review and loan documentation
- Built a highly successful regional business from start-up to profitability with a portfolio in excess of $500 million
- Rigorous credit doctrine resulting in negligible credit losses
- Successfully managed profit oriented business units in different international cultures (Singapore, Japan and domestic US).
David J. Rinning
Effective real estate professional with over 25 years experience in commercial real estate sales and consulting. Fifteen years experience representing bankruptcy panel trustees, court appointed receivers and referees in the disposition of real estate assets. Services include interim property management; property disposition; real estate analysis; market research and valuation; strategic planning; lender negotiations; solicitation and coordination of service providers, including, title, survey, appraisal, environmental, wetlands, engineering and construction services; escrow coordination. Experienced in forming and utilizing a diverse team approach to finding creative solutions to meet client needs through well-established connections within the legal, financial, engineering and environmental communities. Accustomed to working on complex projects in a protracted and demanding environment.
Areas of expertise
- Partition sales
- Option negotiations
- Environmentally impacted properties
- Ground lease transactions
Make informed and strategic decisions regarding your real estate and business assets. Sign up below to request additional information.